BUGÜN DÜNYA TİYATROLAR GÜNÜ ROMANTİK Bİ ŞARKIYLA KUTLAYALIM MI :)



27 MART DÜNYA TİYATROLAR GÜNÜNÜZ KUTLU OLSUN



CİBELLE-GREEN GRASS

lay your had my heart used to be
hold the eart above me
lay down in the green grass 
remember when you loved me 
come closer dont be shy
stand beneath a rainy sky
the moon is over the rise
think of me as a train goes by 
clear the thistles and brambles
whistle didnt he ramble
now theres a bubble of me
and its floating in thee
stand in the shade of me 
things are  now made of me
the weather vane will say 
ıt smells rain today 
god took the star and she tossed them 
cant tell  the birds from the blossoms
youll never be free of me 
he'll make a tree from me 
dont say good bye to me  
describe the sky to me 
and ıf the sky falls, mark my words
he'll  catch mocking birds
lay your head my heart used to be
hold the earth above me 
lay down in the green grass
remember when you loved me 
remember when you loved me
remember when you loved me

Yorumlar

  1. dünya tiyatrolar günün kutlu mutlu olsuun:) şarkıyı dinlerken mutfaktaydım ((bilgisayar odamdaydı. ama sanma ki sana terbiyesizlik edip kulak ucuyla dinledim bildiğin mutfak ile odam dip dibe:)) neyse dinlerken sanki odamdan garip saçlı kadınlar çıkacakmış hissine kapıldım:) böyle kalın bigudilere sarılmış sarı saçlar belde korseler falan.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. vay be nasılda etkili romantik bi parça paylaşmışım böyle dedim kendi kendime yorumunu okuduktan sonra :) umarım beğenmişsindir :))

      Sil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

CİNAYET

KORKU FİLMİ İZLEMEK KALORİ YAKTIRIYORMUŞ

BU GECE NE YAPSAK?